Medjugorje For All (A BLOG about Medugorje)

Not so long ago on June 24, 1981 in the tiny village of Medjugorje, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Mary (mother of Jesus)appeared to several young people. She continues her appearances to this day and has come as a gift from God to us. When I first read about this phenomenon, I was both fascinated and doubtful at the same time. Since then I have researched everything I could find about Medjugorje and have been privileged to travel there as a pilgrim.

Name:
Location: Schenectady, New York, United States

Although I am a born again Protestant I have a great interest in what has been happening in Medjugorje. After several years of research on the apparitions, I am reaching out to others (people of all faiths and beliefs) who have the same interest. What appears on this blog are stories and articles, mostly borrowed and hopefully accurate, additional comments and thoughts from me about Medjugorje.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

MIRACLES


Do you have any Heaven sent miraculous stories, either connected to Medjugorje or not? Why not share them with us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home